Friday, May 4, 2012

She is Named!

I find the stones, but nothing. There is no spark or jolt of lightening. I feel as always,my essence is still almost gone, my strength is depleted. I can't continue to drag myself from island to island like this.“Hillary Hermes, you are missing something. It’s the noble gasses for you are NOBLE,” he says. “Try these,” he says as he writes the symbols for platinum, gold, and lead in the sand. I sift the sand around me with a wave of my hand. Particles of gold, lead, and platinum appear there. I levitate gold, lead, and platinum, they took their places on the ring. I look hypnotic and remember I can do this at will. I flex the lazy gas in air, then opening both hands to wrap the blue green ray. Then argon and antimony vapors come from the air around me and activates the ring.  I begin to breath faster and faster. My heart beat is loud. Then my breathing slows and my hands rest on my wet suit. I collapse in the sand and then a word appears in Greek before me. It is Hermes!

No comments:

Post a Comment